Photobucket TO MY Photobucket

Chinese Water Baby







A baby girl has become a professional swimmer in China where tickets for her debut performance have already performed.
Xiao Xingwa, of Qinghuangdao, Hebei province, has been swimming since the age of just four months and has been taught and trained by her grandparents.
The 21-month-old will give her first public performance at the Dongshan Sea resort next Wednesday.
Mr Wang, her grandfather, said: "Xingwa loves the water, and can do every kind of act. She feels so at home in the water that sometimes she even falls asleep in the pool."
The little girl is being cared for by her grandparents because her parents are both working in France.
As they live on the coast, he took her swimming in the sea nearly every day as he believes it is good for a child's development, reports Wuzhou Daily.
"I have had to quit now, since a lot of people were against my practice, saying I was abusing the child. One even called the police," he added.
"Then my daughter mailed me a home swimming pool set, which I set up in the sitting room and now she swims every day."

0 comments: